International Law issues; Instruments and Procedures; International Organizations and Courts
- Provide States and other entities with in-depth studies on any legal, diplomatic or political issues.
- Assist States and other entities in the negotiation and implementation of international legal instruments;
- Provide States and other entities with strategic advice on matters relating to the activities of intergovernmental organizations such as the United Nations, Specialized Agencies, the African Union, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the League of Arab States or the Gulf Cooperation Council;
- Assist States and other entities in identifying violations of international law;
- Provide States and other entities with legal and strategic advice in connection with peaceful settlement of disputes (diplomatic, judicial and quasi-judicial means);
- Assist States and other entities in bringing claims before international judicial and quasi-judicial organs and following-up of the proceedings;
- Provide guidance to States on how to comply with resolutions, recommendations and decisions of international bodies.