Speaker, “The African Yearbook of International Law: A Quarter-Century of Contribution to the Development and Dissemination of International Law”, Oral presentation at the “Seminar on Yearbooks in International Law: History, Function and Future”, organized by the Asser Institute, The Hague (Netherlands), 26-27 September 2019.
- Nominations in 2022
- Nominations in 2021
- Moderation of a webinar to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the African Human Rights System, Thursday 22 July 2021.
- Activities in 2021
- Publications in 2020
- Other scientific activities during year 2020
- Member of the Committee of Experts to formulate proposals for the revision of the Algerian Constitution
- Interview with Mrs. Fella Moktari broadcasted on Fridays 28 February and 6 March 2020 on the National Television Channel
- Trainer/Speaker, “Training Workshop on Human Rights Diplomacy”, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 25-27 November 2019
- Fourth African Judicial Dialogue – Kampala, Uganda, 30 October/1st November 2019
- Trainer/Speaker, Ecole Nationale d’Administration, Paris (France), 8 October 2019
- Speaker, Asser Institute, The Hague (Netherlands), 26-27 September 2019
- Speaker, Société Française pour le Droit International, The Hague (Netherlands), 2-3 September 2019
- Oral presentation at the First Annual Forum on China-Africa Law, Beijing (China), 30-31 July 2019
- Visiting Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1-5 July 2019