Trainer/Speaker, “Training Workshop on Human Rights Diplomacy” organized by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), Ethiopian Foreign Relations Services Training Institute (EFRSTI) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, for officials of the Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 25-27 November 2019.
- Nominations in 2021
- Moderation of a webinar to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the African Human Rights System, Thursday 22 July 2021.
- Activities in 2021
- Publications in 2020
- Other scientific activities during year 2020
- Member of the Committee of Experts to formulate proposals for the revision of the Algerian Constitution
- Interview with Mrs. Fella Moktari broadcasted on Fridays 28 February and 6 March 2020 on the National Television Channel
- Trainer/Speaker, “Training Workshop on Human Rights Diplomacy”, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 25-27 November 2019
- Fourth African Judicial Dialogue – Kampala, Uganda, 30 October/1st November 2019
- Trainer/Speaker, Ecole Nationale d’Administration, Paris (France), 8 October 2019
- Speaker, Asser Institute, The Hague (Netherlands), 26-27 September 2019
- Speaker, Société Française pour le Droit International, The Hague (Netherlands), 2-3 September 2019
- Oral presentation at the First Annual Forum on China-Africa Law, Beijing (China), 30-31 July 2019
- Visiting Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1-5 July 2019
- Trainer/Speaker, UNITAR, 20 June 2019